Ash. 24. Fangirl. Wife. Friend. Enjoys Batman in all its forms (particularly a certain Dr. Crane), The Walking Dead, horror films, Hannibal, books, reading/writing fanfiction, video games, and being a social recluse.
|home ask random archive theme|
posted 10 months ago
What does Batman do when he’s soaring above Gotham’s skyline, searching for criminals, when he has to go to the bathroom? Does he just go on a corner of a roof or what?
♥ 11 notes
- alwayswhenleastexpected likes this
- steviesfunhouse likes this
- girlwiththedragontattooine said: Dontcha mean the “Bat”-hroom?? *eyebrow wiggle* Anyone? Anyone? …I’ll take my pun elsewhere….
- moose-wayne said: He obviously has an automated ‘bat cup’ in case accidents happen~
- therealcillianmurphy said: you know when you’re walking along minding your own business and a bird poops on you
- can-you-put-a-price-on-peace reblogged this from wouldyouliketoseemymask
- theseekerofgallifrey likes this
- mooooo0ooooved likes this
- urbanchimera said: Maybe he has a toilet built in like Tony Stark?
- urbanchimera likes this
- zombieknickers said: …I always wonder things like that. I came to the conclusion that he’d just try and pee on criminals below while he was on a roof.
- wouldyouliketoseemymask posted this